1) Mumford and Sons on Tuesday. Completely amazing. I can't believe there was no Babel or Hopeless Wanderer and the woman behind me would not stop singing loudly and off-key, but the experience was great. Nothing beats the experience of seeing them in Austin but Andrew and I both agreed this was money well spent. I say next tour, we go see them at Red Rocks or somewhere just as cool.
2) This Walter White latte art. It might be fake but like Icona Pop, I don't care - I love it. I could talk about this show's amazingness forever and I probably will after the finale (only two more episodes!). I would love to see Heisenberg in my coffee is all I'm saying.
3) I am obsessed with the Top 100 Restaurants in Houston list and I scratched another off my list on Thursday - Cafe TH on the outskirts of downtown. Super cheap and yummy. $6 for a bahn mi, coffee, tax, and tip? I will take that deal any day.
4) I'm also recently hooked on Foursquare. Anyone else on it? I want to become the mayor of something, haha.
5) The BlogElevated opening reception and swag bag was pretty cool. I got to hang out with ladies I already knew and meet a few more. Hopefully I will get to know even more the next few days! All my thoughts will come next week, to be sure!
Miranda, Rachelle, me, Nini Kat | Jazz Hands, obviously | Bre and Me
This weekend is going to be a tiring one but great for sure! I hope my fantasy football team wins, the Giants win, and my house magically cleans itself while I'm gone. I can hope, right?