- Get a tattoo. I have nothing against tattoos. My husband has one, my step-sister has lots, hell, you probably have one too. But not me. Combine my fear of pain with my indecisiveness and I can pretty much guarantee that I will never end up getting "inked," as they call it.
- Go Bungee Jumping: What if the cord snaps? I'm just saying, that would be my luck, and that is not the way I want to go.
- Ride in a Charity Bike Ride: These are awesome and look like so much fun. However, I learned to ride a bike at the ripe old age of 12 and never completely mastered it. I once ran my bike into a 12 year old walking down the sidewalk... and I was like, 25. So a lengthy distance isn't for me, unless my fellow riders don't mind being run into.
- Start a Charity: This is such a noble cause, but do you know how much red tape is involved? I am working on a charity event right now and it's just plain hard. I'm perfectly content to donate to already existing charities, thanks.
- Scuba Diving: My lack of athleticism is making this list really easy for me. I am an awful swimmer and the mask freaks me out so I just don't think this is something I need to do. I mean it looks cool but I would probably wuss out.
- Cook an entire holiday meal: We all know that I don't belong in the kitchen. While I'm not opposed to, say, baking a pie from scratch, I think an entire turkey plus sides and dessert would put me over the edge. It's better for my sanity that I not attempt this one.
- Attend the Running of the Bulls: Bulls are big, and they make sure to piss them off before the annual running of the bulls in Spain. Now, I would never, ever run with the bulls, but I wouldn't care to be a spectator, either. It would be my luck to somehow get gored by one. Just watching this go down on TV is all the entertainment I need.
- Give up bad words: I try to keep it pretty PG on the internet, but in real life I can let the trucker words fly. And I don't think I will ever swear to stop. It doesn't hurt anyone, and sometimes other words just aren't expressive enough.
There it is. Some things i don't think you'll ever catch me doing. What's on your non-bucket list?