1. Include the award logo in your post.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link the nominees to your post and notify them!
Cait's Questions for Me
1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
On a good day, Bauer hears my alarm and jumps in bed to snuggle until the second alarm goes off. Otherwise I doze or check twitter. I like to see if there was any breaking news overnight!
2. What is the 3rd picture on your phone? Share it!
I am going to the third pic I ever took with this phone, which happens to be latte art, probably from Blacksmith. Who's surprised?
3. What TV show are you most excited about returning this fall?
NEW GIRL! It's back on Tuesday. I have so missed Schmidt this summer! Do you watch it? Can we quote it together?
If you know exactly how he pronounced "youths" here then we can officially be friends.
4. What is something really popular that you secretly (or not so secretly) loathe?
Pumpkin spice lattes! I think they're gross. Beer. College football. Many things.
5. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them! Bonus points for pictures.
You all know about Baby Bauer and Duncan the Dog by now and if you don't, then this must be your first visit here. Nice to meet you! My cat makes me happier than he should and my dog thinks he's a lap dog but he's 75 lbs.
Random pics of them already on the computer so you've probably already seen them.
6. If you could put together one outfit that represents you perfectly, what would it be?
A black t-shirt, skinny jeans, and my Target faux-Toms. Maybe a cardigan for good measure. Oh, and some Kendra Scott Elles. Still not over those. I have four black t-shirts at least and I suck at fashion, so this is pretty much me.
7. What is your favorite adult beverage?
Sweet white wine or anything frozen - margarita, bellini, screwdriver, sangria. All good!
You mean you don't have enough pics of frozen drinks on your phone to create a collage? Oh.
8. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Crappy pop music. I jam to Miley Cyrus and One Direction in the car. I worked at a tween store and have a selection of Jonas Brothers songs that I like to listen to when the mood strikes. And my inner, angsty tween can't get enough T-Swift.
9. What are 3 positive words to describe you?
Friendly, silly, loyal
10. How excited are you to be nominated?
Super excited, obviously.
1) What's currently on your want-list for your next gift-receiving holiday?
2) Suggest a blog for me to read that I may not have read before.
3) What's the most wrong opinion of you that someone has ever had?
4) Tell me about a time you laughed and couldn't stop.
5) Favorite TV show of all time?
6) Starting with the oldest picture on your phone, what is the 10th photo you have saved?
7) What was your first AIM screen name?
8) What's something that you wish would go away?
9) You're in a terrible mood. What song would you play to change that?
10) What is your favorite post you have ever written? I want to visit it.
Nominating people is hard. I don't want to leave anyone out! Pretty much if you get a comment from me pretty regularly, then your posts brighten my day - and if you don't get a comment from me, I probably don't know you're following along, so say hi. I'm gonna keep it easy and nominate the ladies on my sidebar - Ashley, Rachelle, Heidi, and Sara - as well as a few bloggers who are way too quiet lately - Catherine from Life in the Big State of Texas and Amy from Pumpkin and Pi. Y'all need to post more so that my day can be even brighter! Oh, and Mandy because she is my only IRL friend turned blog friend. That's seven and I'm a rebel so that's it.
And if anyone wants to answer any of the questions in the comments, I would love to hear it. Especially your AIM screen name! Mine was Ducky9999 since I loved rubber ducks at the time. I was so cool.