- I went shopping and I don't get J. Crew. Why is is so damn expensive? I live in Texas - I have no use for $80 sweaters at the outlet, but thanks.
- I think too many people are on to TJ Maxx/Ross/Burlington Coat Factory because good stuff is harder to find there. Since when did Steve Madden and Betsy Johnson become the norm? I think Michael Kors is headed there next.
- Does anyone watch Conan? He is my favorite and this week he is doing the best bits from the past twenty years and I am super excited. If you have never seen Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, youtube him at the Star Wars premiere and at The Weiner Circle in Chicago. I think you will die laughing and if not, then that makes me sad.
- I thought I was over the food truck trend, but a new one opened pretty close to our house. Andrew and I went yesterday for lunch (we carpooled and he went home "sick" but felt well enough for a fun lunch) and it just made me so happy because the woman running it was all "Yes, the suburbs need fun stuff to do!" So now we will be devoted customers as we love supporting local businesses. Plus the Taco Nuts truck was pretty awesome. Sorry, no pics, but trust me.
- And... what you are waiting for... Bauer in his Halloween costume. Could he be cuter? No, probably not. Can't you tell he's thrilled?
The top left, he is just confused as to what's happening. By the time we got to the bottom left, he was so over it. Love that killer look he's giving me. Sorry, kitty.