The Indian version of chips and salsa was pretty cool but I hated the dark sauce | Andrew's Biryani - came with a yummy bread dome over it | BodyPump necessities | Love latte art
- 38/100: I went to my 38th Restaurant on the Top 100 Restaurants in Houston list. It was an Indian place called the Great W'Kana. I always order Chicken Tikka Masala on my first trip to an Indian place and I feel that the dish was too Americanized to taste like much. Plus the portion was very small for the price. I wasn't feeling great, so I will chalk up my less than stellar thoughts to that as Andrew's Chicken Biryani was much better. (In case you are wondering, Andrew is at 40/100 so I need to catch up with him and work on beating him.)
- BodyPump: Still good, but I need to push myself more. I wasn't in any pain this week. Noted for next time.
- Gravity: We were going to see Prisoners but then Andrew read that Gravity was supposed to be pretty good in 3D. Amber tweeted that she was there and also said it was good, so that was enough for me. I am not a movie person but the visuals on this movie alone were fantastic. The story was good and I rarely relaxed through the whole thing. If you see it, spend the money for the 3D!
- Cool Front: If you follow any other Texas bloggers, I apologize for us losing our minds over the cool front, but it is fantastic. I got to wear a scarf and a cardigan at the same time and I didn't even sweat.
- Breakfast outside: I wished for it in Friday's post and my husband listened. We went to my favorite coffee shop, Blacksmith, fully intending to sit inside as it was overcast and drizzling. There were tons of people in there, most notably people studying and reading (it was loud - they couldn't have been really getting anything done!) so we had to sit outside to eat. Luckily, the rain stopped long enough to enjoy ourselves.
Other highlights include a productive trip to Trader Joe's (love their pumpkin bread mix!), putting away my Giants t-shirts til next season (0-5, ouch), and Sami herself kicking my butt in fantasy football (I still have a player to play tonight but two of her guys had amazing games so I'm not hopeful). I hope you had a good one!
Linking up with Sami and Leeann!