It's the only Carrie at the computer gif I could find.
No matter how much I like you, I will decline an invitation to:
- Go bike riding
- Play a sport of any kind, really
- Attend a heavy metal concert
- Binge-watch CBS sitcoms
- Eat at Chili's, TGI Friday's, or any other chain restaurant that makes me cringe
- Search with you through a million stores so you can find one specific dress/top/shade of eyeshadow you have in mind
- Go to an event where I have to google what the dress code means
- Listen to the opera
For the record, I enjoy sitting and talking over a cup of coffee or glass of wine, eating (obviously), failing at painting pottery or canvases, Bingo, shopping with no real end in mind, pedicures, and just plain talking the day away with no end in sight.
Are there any lady date activities that you would refuse?