If you didn't follow me on the Blog Baton last week, this Bauer/Mama selfie is new to you!
- The stupid Geico commercial made me hate the term "Hump Day." The incessant quoting of that has died down a bit, so hopefully I can tolerate it again soon.
- Twitter makes me crazy when The Voice and now The Sing Off are on. Damn you NBC for encouraging people to clog my twitter feed with who you should save or whatever.
- I am counting down the work days until I am off for nearly two weeks and really looking forward to all of the work parties happening next week.
- I love Christmas time and don't mind giving gifts but man I loathe the shopping part. And the wrapping.
- I am on the hunt for new blogs to love and read obsessively over Christmas break (hello, archives). But man that stuff takes time. I mean I don't want to add someone to my Bloglovin' and then realize they aren't for me! Being unfollowed makes me sad, y'all, and I feel so guilty when I have to unfollow someone else.
- One of my friends knows about my blog and was asking me about it and it was so weird to talk about it with a non-blogger and how some blog friends are like, actual friends and stuff. If you don't do it, you don't understand!
- I wait until I am out of an essential article of clothing (jeans, work pants, underwear) to do laundry pretty much every time. This results in five loads, minimum, and I hate myself every time.
- I have yet to even purchase Christmas cards so will anyone be all that sad if I just don't send them this year?
- I have
- I check the Bloglovin' Up and Coming list more often that I should admit. How do you get on there? (Also - it is a good place to find the aforementioned new blogs to follow.)
Well that feels confess-y enough. What are some things you want to get off your chest?