- If you overheard a night in my house, you might think we were speaking a foreign language. Underwear are known as pantaloons or underoos, Bauer hiding under a blanket is tunny baby, and nearly everything ends with a y sound (think "brekky" and "dinny" for breakfast and dinner). Why do we talk this way? I have no idea. There are many more... don't even get me started on calling the cat a Swedish Ball of Meat. Why?
Bauer being tunny baby. Also, he has always reminded me of Andy in the pic because of the faraway look in his eye. Probably just me, though...
- My toenails are abysmal and embarrassing right now. It's a sad state. I'm too lazy to care.
- I read GOMI. I know it's mean and I shouldn't but I also think it gives me pointers of what not to do as a blogger. I don't post, mostly because I am lazy but also because it's usually pretty mean. Not that I'm better for reading it but I feel a tiny bit better not creating it.
- I have the worst memory ever. I will see a movie, remember the overarching plot, then see it on TV and watch it like I never saw it before. I kind of hate it.
- I also can't do anything else if I'm reading or writing. If I'm blogging, I can't watch TV at the same time...
- Which is why I never read books anymore! I hate to admit it but I don't make the time. TV and social media and crap I read on the internet take up all my headspace.
- I've been a jealous person for as long as I can remember. I'm working on it, though.
- I'm pretty sure I eat something chocolate every day I'm drinking "hotty chocs" as I type this post.
- I want to be a bigger, better blogger, but again with the lazies!
- I stop myself from Instagramming another picture of Bauer at least twice a week. But he is so handsome, it's hard!
- I blame the 2+ hours I spend commuting every day for why I don't get more done. If I ever got that time back, I am really interested to see how I would use it.
- I have been planning to only blog four days a week but so far I'm on a roll this week. It's hard to pick which day to skip!
Anything you need to confess?