I was going to insert a collage of stuff here but figured you didn't really need to see it. Like I say, lazy always wins.
- Sonic. Man, I love their tater tots and drinks. My go-to order was always a footlong chili-cheese coney until I looked at the nutrition info and I haven't fully enjoyed one since. Hopefully I'll forget how many calories are in that soon because the grilled chicken ciabatta sandwich just isn't the same.
- Cheese dip. Growing up, queso was the yummy cheesy dip I got at Mexican restaurants as a treat; cheese dip was the stuff made from cubed Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes at home in the crock pot. I loved them both equally. These days, my love for cheese dip has waned a bit - I only have it a few times a year if I'm at my mom's - but I still really like it.
- Chocolate outside/yellow inside donuts. I touched on this when I talked about my trip to Delaware. Entenmann's really are the best, but in a pinch I can settle for those locally available. Since they aren't the same, I can usually talk myself out of them but if you put them in front of me, it's hard to say no.
- Spoonfuls of sweet stuff from Trader Joe's. I have already shared the wonder of cocoa almond spread with you. Add to that my new love of chocolate-cookie butter spread. It's amazing. I get a jar and double dip to my heart's content so I don't have to share. It's pretty gross but at least I use a spoon and not my fingers!
-Boxed Macaroni and Cheese. I prefer the Kraft kind with the liquid cheese (what is it with me and fake cheese?)
- Peanut Butter M&Ms. I like to say that I won't waste calories on inferior chocolate. M&Ms aren't exactly quality candy but MAN are they delicious. I also go crazy for Cadbury mini eggs and can't wait for them to be be out with the rest of the Easter candy!
I'm sure there are many, many more, but these are the most dominant. Will you still trust my food opinion? Any food guilty pleasures you want to confess to?
These feel like confessions so I'm gonna link up with Kathy!