- These posts get great traffic. There, I said it. We all like little, mostly-relateable facts about our peers, so it makes sense. Getting to get some things off my chest to an extra-large audience? Wins all around.
- I bought a groupon for a maid service that I am pumped to use, but I am planning on pre-cleaning parts of my house before they arrive. I don't want to embarrass myself.
- I confess that too many confession posts in a row run together in my head and I can't remember whose blog I'm on.
-It's April and I haven't started on my taxes yet. I am normally more on top of it but we almost always owe (what am I doing wrong?) so I have put it off a lot this year.
- I get embarrassingly behind on blog comments. While I don't believe that I should ever apologize for living real life in favor of blog life, I do feel bad creating a new post when I have other "blog work" - like responding to comments - to tend to. I am going to get to them, I promise, and work on a system besides getting super excited to read them and then letting them collect until there are so many I feel like I will never make a dent in them.
- I just discovered chili cheese wheat thins and I think I might be in love. Chili like peppers, not like the stuff for hot dogs, for those wondering. I would be...
- There is a huge snarky side that lives in me that I don't let out on the blog much but if we have ever talked privately, you might have seen it. I worry that I come across as mean snarky and not funny snarky so I try to keep it off the blog unless I am sure you can tell I'm mostly kidding. But really I like to make fun of things, probably more than I should.
- I get irrationally paranoid when someone tells me I look like I'm losing weight and I'm not. Like, um, how was I looking before? And if I am looking thin today, then can I wear that outfit for the rest of the week? Would that be weird?
- I got April Fooled. Twice.
- I pretty much can't stand Facebook but I still check it all the time.
- I confess I have never watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother and I guess I'm not sorry because apparently the finale was terrible?
- I love TV but I am finding it hard to get really into shows lately. I am hooked on Nashville (so bad it's good), love Parenthood, Modern Family has its moments, still watching New Girl, and love The Mindy Project. I was so excited for last night's episodes!
Not from last night but whatever...
- I confess that I am spending a lot of time trying to think of some confessions that will make those of you stopping by from the link-up stick around beyond this post, but I already put a lot of myself in this blog so I can't think of much that won't be redundant to anyone who has been around longer. So I confess that I have writer's block?
You have probably already written your own confessions post, so now you just have to tell me which confessions you find relatable and which you think I'm crazy for. Let's talk about it!