- We use ceramic soap dispensers in both of the bathrooms at home that need to be refilled with the large thing of liquid soap. For some reason, this is one chore neither of us will go and do, so we're currently at a stalemate and using the guest bathroom soap dispenser in our room. Completely ridiculous.
- I guess I've become some weird concert snob because I declared Friday's Dave Matthews Band setlist "not my favorite." I looked at what they played in Dallas the next night and wished for that instead. I still had fun, though.
- I just picked back up on watching Friday Night Lights and so far, I don't like any of the East Dillon kids. But, I do like seeing how so many people on that show ended up with a role on Parenthood.
- It's messing with my head that Landry Clarke grew up to be Todd on Breaking Bad, though.
Maybe if Coach Taylor learned your name wasn't Lance, you wouldn't have taken such a liking to your Nazi uncle...
- I have a love/hate relationship with summer because there isn't much traffic (yay!) but work gets boring and the days go so slow (boo). We get to wear jeans to work (yay) but it's disgusting and hot outside (boo...)
- When I'm trying to think, I bite on my left thumbnail. I also get really cranky.
- I haven't been to Costco in like three weeks for anything besides gas and I'm more bummed about it than I should be.
- Sometimes blogging makes me think I'm a mean girl or a huge narcissist but I like the good things about blogging too much to want to quit!
- I'm cutting this short so I can go watch more Friday Night Lights. Maybe this will be the episode that gets me attached to those Lions?
Talk to me about Friday Night Lights! I can't decide if I like Riggins or Landry or Saracen better...