When Andrew and I carpool, we normally listen to Mike and Mike in the Morning on ESPN Radio. It's a sports show (duh), but I have heard them go on a tangent about the "Mount Rushmore of" different things. You know, just like Mount Rushmore are the four most important presidents, my four things will be the most important and iconic in their fields, according to me. So yes, I decided to completely steal that and give you a few of my Mount Rushmores.
The Mount Rushmore of... Checkout line candy
- Peanut Butter M&Ms
- Reese's Cups
- Skittles in the purple bag
- Hersheys with almonds
The Mount Rushmore of... Italian Food
- Garlic Bread
The Mount Rushmore of... Houston Food Experiences
- Shipley's Donuts (plain glazed and a sausage and cheese kolache)
- GOOD Tex-Mex (favorite location TBD but a margarita and fajitas must be on the menu)
- The Chocolate Bar (Creamy Dreamy Truffle Ice Cream and chocolate covered something)
- Oxheart. The menu varies but I love it so.
The Mount Rushmore of... things worth buying name brand
- Paper Towels
The Mount Rushmore of... Asian Food
- Bahn Mi
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Panang Curry
Anything you can think of that I left off any of the lists? I'm sure as soon as you remind me of some things, I'll be mad that I forgot them! What would you do the Mount Rushmore of?