I feel like Ron Burgundy pimping myself out but what can you do?
Apparently people blog less in the summer, but I think last summer is when I really found my blogging mojo so I didn't know that. I'm also seeing more people not like blogging anymore or run out of steam. We've all been there and if you need a break, that's totally cool. If you just need inspiration, though, then I want to help you out. I've sent multiple bloggers a list of things I want them to write about, including:
For my friends who Pin - I did this for you! No idea why there's a weird shadow on the circle...
1) A photo an hour/a day in the life. I did mine here and here, respectively. I want to do another photo an hour on a regular day, too.
2) Cool stuff about where you live. I want to want to visit your town! (I write about Houston plenty!)
3) House tour, or just your office or where you blog (here's my living room).
4) Any recent fun stuff you bought.
5) Throwback Thursday where you tell a story about something that happened pre-blog (with old pics of course - here's one of mine).
6) How you blog - how a post comes together, how you manage to read blogs, what makes you like a blog, stuff like that. I love blogging about blogging because it's the one thing we all have in common.
7) The things your readers should know about if they want to "get" you (a version of this that I wrote can be found here).
8) I love a good rant because we all like to come together in mutual disagreement. I feel like I rant a lot, no examples needed.
9) Things that make you happy for no reason.
10) A list of topics you wish bloggers would write about!
Are there any things that you wish more bloggers would blog about? Help everyone out and share so we can all keep reading all summer long!