- Just like I have to refrain from correcting poor grammar online, I have to stop myself from correcting tweets. People - if you start a tweet with @name, then it will only be seen by the person you're tweeting to or people who follow both of you. If you want to start a tweet with the person's name, then just put a period in front of it!
Kind of irrelevant, but sometimes true.
- I went home and cooked dinner the other night, and by cooked I mean I used leftover chicken from Sunday's meal to make the easiest enchiladas ever. I felt like I deserved a medal for my efforts. I don't know how those of you who do other stuff full-time cook, too.
- I wanted to wear sandals and I needed to change my toe polish. Instead of doing it the right way, I just repainted over the existing polish with a fresh coat. Whatever works, right?
- Several times a week, I have to refrain from tweeting a random song lyric a la AIM away messages.
- When I have to click to continue reading in a blog post, I get unnecessarily irritated. Why must you give me an extra step?
- I think I should ask Kerry or Kate to write confessions posts for me as they have been getting triple doses of Lauren honesty lately.
- Things that aren't pretty (like memes) that show up in my instagram feed annoy me. A food account I followed instagrammed a Starbucks cup and some yogurt. To me, instagramming Starbucks is like instagramming toilet paper - we all have it, and it all looks the same, so do you have to show it to me?
- I started writing this post on Tuesday and shortly after a friend IG'd her Starbucks cup. I still love you friend, but my confession stands.
- The words "dat, "dem," and "doe" need to disappear. Regular English please, thanks.
- I don't get Miranda Lambert. I don't listen to country music anymore so that's probably why but everyone is losing their minds over her new music and I'm still mad that I can't get the new Coldplay on Spotify.
- I floss six days a week and I enjoy it. I usually give myself a night off over the weekend if I'm super sleepy and just want to go to bed.
- I don't like summer. I don't like pools or beaches or the sun or summer clothes all that much. I'm already wishing for winter and Christmas decorating and boots with leggings.
Well that was fun... I'm interested to see what you're confessing today.