- Spent my day off Friday with my nieces again just walking around the mall and dollar store and going to lunch. They just needed out of the house. I'm going to miss them!
- Vietnamese food for dinner on Friday - chargrilled pork is a new favorite go-to.
- Started watching Six Feet Under. It's so weird that Dexter Morgan and Adam Braverman are brothers. I don't love it, but I like it so I'll give it more of a try.
- On Saturday there was a BBQ pop-up that Andrew wanted to go to at a bar more "in town." I invited Heidi and her husband and they were able to meet us! The food was okay but the company was great! So happy to have my bloggy BFF back home, even if living in the same city still has us over 50 miles from each other's houses.
The only pic I took except one of the food, which didn't look that great...
- I drank 75% of a beer. I hate beer so this deserves to be documented! It was an Abita Purple Haze and I was really hot and it was cold so that helped but I definitely didn't want another.
- It's kind of weird when you meet a blog friend's husband two-on-two. I kept asking Heidi's husband about things they've done lately and I'm sure he felt weird that I knew so much but hey, between blog posts, emails, gchats, and texts, you really get a glimpse of a person's life.
- The house got cleaned and errands were run. We gave an Indian restaurant in our suburb a second chance and it was great - always a plus.
I'm ready for the short week and long weekend ahead!